Tuesday 10 March 2015

Overcoming Fear 3: Interview with Lizzie King

Q1: What effects has fear had in your life?
A: Fear has stopped me from doing things that potentially would have been amazing experiences. Fear has stopped me from being who I was made to be and who I know that I am. Fear made me create another person to hide the real in deep inside. Fear made me feel alone, scared, torn, wrong and alienated.

Q2: How have you overcome these fears?
A: The day I looked in the mirror and saw the real me,that was the day, I overcame my biggest fear. I put all my trust in my friends and family to accept who I am. It was the right and best decision.

Q3: As a musician, how do you remain calm in nerve wracking situations?
A: As a musician, I get to express myself in a way that I feel most comfortable. I get nervous but as soon as I strum the first note on my guitar, or sing the first word and I see people engaging- they're letting me know, I've been accepted. All the fear and nerves just rush away. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home